If a person said to you that life is boring without electronics then he/she is 100% right, and it is the truth and no one can ignore this truth. That’s why I am writing this post about an introduction to Electronics, it’s only a short introduction but I hope after this post we will start interest in electronics.
What is Electronics?
Electronic is the branch of science or the branch of technology which belong to electronic devices and equipment and their uses and utilization.
Electronic devices means those devices in which the flow of electrons or conduction of electrons can be done by Gas, Vacuum, or Semi Conductors.
Rectification, Amplification, Generation, Controlling, Conversion of Electricity to light, Conversion of light into electricity and many more can be done by electronic devices.
USE OF Electronics Devices:
- We use electronic devices in Heating and Welding systems
- We use an Automatic control system.
- We use Electronics devices in Analog and Digital systems.
- Electronics have a big role in Medical Science (Medical imaging solutions, X-ray machines, ST scan machines, Electron microscopes).
- Wireless Communication can not be done with Electronics like Radio, Broadcasting, and TV broadcasting.
- We use Audio systems (Record Players, Tape- Recorder)
- Electronics devices used in Defence Systems.
- We use E devices for instrumentation for better measuring.
- We use it for Satellite communication.
- We use it for Line communication.