3 Phase Submersible Pump Wiring Diagram Explanation Complete Guide
Three phase submersible Pump Wiring Diagram with direct online starter
|Three Phase Submersible Pump Wiring Diagram|
In the above diagram I showed the L1 L2 L3 and N wire incoming supply with red, yellow, blue and black. In which the red, yellow and blue for 3 phases and black color wire for neutral.
• The incoming supply goes to MCCB circuit breaker. I shown the three poles MCCB breaker which is for controlling the three phase power supply and you can switch ON/OFF by using the circuit breaker. Then neutral wire is direct and if you want to control the neutral wire then uses the 4 pole circuit breaker.
• In the above diagram I shown the magnetic contactor which I also explain, the magnetic contactor wired after the circuit breaker. Click here to learn about magnetic contactor.
• After condactor, they connection done between the contactor load main contacts and thermal overload relay main input terminals.
• Phase wire connections comes from the MCCB output terminals and connected to NC push button switch and then from the normally close switch, this connection goes to the magnetic auxiliary normally open contacts. And to the normally open switch. From the normally open switch wire will gees to the other side of normally open auxiliary contact and to the stater coil.
• The neutral wire connected to the normally close contact of thermal overload relay. And form the other side of thermal overload relay normally close contact wire goes to the other terminal of magnetic contactor coil.
• In last does the connection of 3 phase motor or three phase submersible pump to the thermal overload relay main terminals.
• Also do the earth wire connection to panel box and to the motor.
I hope now you will be understood, however if you have any question according the 3 phase submersible pump wiring diagram. You can ask your question according to the three phase submersible pump wiring diagram in the below comment section. One thing more the above diagram and text in only for information base and in case of wrong connection done or if we do any mistake by creating this post or diagram, and due any wrong connection done we will not be liable for any losses. For more read our privacy and policy.