How To Wire A Room / Room Wiring Diagram
|Room electrical Wiring Diagram|
In the above room electrical wiring diagram i shown a electric board in which i shown two outlets 3 one way switches and one dimmer switch. Note that this a simple wiring instillation diagram for one room in which i shown the wiring connection of two light bulbs and one ceiling fan connection. I also shown the wiring connection of 3 pin socket / power outlet. For complete understanding the below wiring room follow the below steps.
- First of all switch of the main circuit breaker in distribution board and then start work.
- Get the neutral and phase wire for room connection from distribution board.
- Then connect the neutral wire to outlets, to bulbs and ceiling fan as i shown in the above diagram. (in the above diagram i denoted the neutral with "N" and with black color).
- Then connect your phase (hot wire/ red color wire) to the switches and to outlets as i shown in the above diagram.
- Then provide the hot wire form switch to bulb and form 2nd switch to bulb 2. Then connect the hot wire form a one way switch to dimmer speed controller switch and then from dimmer switch connect the hot wire to ceiling fan as i shown in the above diagram.
- If the board base body is made form metal then connect the earth (green wire) to board body base.
- Do the power outlet / 3 pin socket connection as i shown in the above room wiring diagram but get this supply from distribution board.
- When you done it make sure that you done all connection correct.
- Now switch one the main circuit form DB board.